AMEC - Information Management Project Manager / Business Developer
Posted on April 18th, 2015
Information Management Project Manager / Business Developer
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure, Inc.
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
With pro-forma 2013 annualized scope revenues of 5.5 billion and over 40,000 employees in more than 50 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products 3 and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path. Additional information can be obtained from our website at www.amecfw.com.
The Information Management (IM) project manager will be the face of Amec Foster Wheeler as the client contact with responsibility of overall work progress and performance. In this role you will be expected to develop relationships with our current and future clients with the goal of developing new business opportunities.
- Deliver technical expertise to existing and future Information Management related projects.
- Ensure project performance of Information Management projects using staff resources distributed across our 120 office locations.
- Identify opportunities, act as proposal manager for IM related pursuits and provide technical writing to support project proposal efforts and secure new project opportunities.
- Conduct client presentations, attend industry functions, and develop client relationships
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Geography or related field.
- Must understand GIS technology (though an expert is not needed)
- 10 years experience with Information Management, Information Technologies, or GIS
- 5 years of proven/verifiable experience as a Project Manager in a consulting environment
- 5 years of proven/verifiable Business Development and Client Management experience
- Candidate must have and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a team-oriented environment are a must
- Possess strong understanding/experience of applications, system design, and development lifecycle relating to GIS and IT.
- Successful candidates will have an energetic and positive attitude toward working with multiple clients on a wide-range of environmental projects
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Amec Foster Wheeler Americas Limited sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.
Link to apply - https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25283&siteid=5191&AReq=23814BR
Posted in employment, GIS Jobs Tagged with no tags
GIS Jobs (134)